Monday, January 5, 2009

Been a while!

Sorry I haven't been writing much this past month, I've been extremely, extremely busy at work and in my personal life. I'm still supporting Sarah 5000%. I'm reading and watching the news and can't believe they're still attacking her! Give it up already. It's hard to change a liberal's mind once they've been brainwashed. Facts just don't get in the way once their leaders have spread the word.

Remember that movie "The Time Machine"? Like lemmings the libs play until the siren sounds, then they trek to their destruction. It is SO frustrating at times when I see the obvious twisting of information and hear the bots mouthing the mantra without ever being able to back up things up with facts.

When I ask "how do you know this or that" the answer is something along the lines of "everyone knows it's true". Everyone doesn't include yours truly!

I'm back and I'm blogging to support Sarah. Hope you all have the best new year you can with you-know-who at the helm trying to ruin our democracy.

No comments: