Sunday, November 2, 2008

About comments

I've been talking with Barracuda Babe and Dots for Dummies and a few other friend bloggers about their comments.

Every single comment we get from Obama types includes something so nasty about John McCain or Sarah Palin that we can't publish their comments.

I don't have a problem posting opposing views, that's what makes for a good discussion. Intelligent, respectful disagreement is perfectly fine. I'll get a really good thought from someone on the "other side" but it's surrounded by vicious personal attacks that I wouldn't say about my worst enemy, much less allow the comment. Most, but not all, come from individuals known only as "anonymous".

What is it about Obama supporters that they have to be so ugly? Is that the mindset that wants to run our country? Is that the kind of people that are attracted to this man? I have never experienced such hate before. I know how my mother felt when she used to say she needed to wash someone's mouth out with soap. Some brains need to be scrubbed!

I'm so glad these blogs have the ability to monitor comments.

1 comment:

chicagobluesgirl said...

Here is my concern--while I totally agree with how we have to move
forward on putting the wheels in motion to get Sarah on the ticket we
may not be able to do most of what we want if the Democrats have a
filibuster-proof vote. They can easily remove our voice in the media
through the Fairness Doctrine or Democrat approved amnesty for the
illegals and the felon vote. so all of our work might be for naught
if we are sabotaged in this way. We have to have some kind of balance
in Congress.
> Right now there is a race in Georgia for another Republican seat in
the senate. We are very, very close to the dangerous 60 Democratic
seats. I don't know how people can help--like many of you--I have a
70 hour a week job--we are all so busy. I am going to donate to the
Republican Trust --a group that is fighting for
> Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R). If anyone else wants to donate, go here:

https://secure. yourpatriot. com/ou/tnrt/ nat_repub_ website/donate. aspx

Anyone who is in or near Georgia can help to get out the
Republican vote by contacting their local GOP. I am aware that many
people do not know the importance of this race and the one in
Minnesota. The race is over the first week in December. Thanks
everyone.